Complying with regulations

If you are having a major refurbishment of your home or making structural alterations, you will more than likely need building regulations approval to carry out the work. Your local authority could make you pay for faulty work to be fixed.

Without approval, you will not have the certificates of compliance you may need when you want to sell your home. Working with both private and local authority building regulation services, Open Plan Space have years of experience in receiving building regulations approval. 

What is it 

Building regulations are minimum standards for design, construction and alterations that you must comply with when having the following works done:


Garage Conversions 

  • Extension
  • Loft Conversion 
  • Knock Though
  • Thermal Insulation 
  • Internal Alterations